Are you stuck in the rut of buying the same old Valentine's Day gifts for yet another year? Give your significant other something they can actually use by driving their car to Christian Brothers for an oil change, alignment check, or an inspection of their brakes in Pflugerville. While traditional Valentine's gifts are fun and exciting, doing this will provide something truly lasting: safety.
The following services from Christian Brothers will make a great choice for Valentine's Day 2015:
- Oil Changes: Has it been awhile since your spouse or partner brought their car in for a tune-up? Sneak away on Valentine's morning to have this work done, along with a complimentary Courtesy Inspection.
- Tire Rotations & Alignments: If you have neglected your car's wheels, now is a great time to make sure that your tires are professionally aligned and rotated to ensure long-term durability.
- Cooling & Heating Systems: If your heat or cooling is not working, getting it repaired will be more valuable than any flowers or chocolates you can find.
- Batteries: Christian Brothers will test a battery to make sure it will hold a charge and keep their car running for a long time.
- Brakes: This holiday is a time for surprises but brake failure should not be one of them. Bring your vehicle into our shop for a brake checkup.
This is only the beginning of the services that Christian Brothers offers. Each service is completed by experienced technicians who prioritize safety. Schedule a visit to make car maintenance a part of your Valentine's tradition.