Nice difference.® Warranty
At Christian Brothers Automotive, we pride ourselves on offering a Nice difference.® to our customers. Whether it’s providing a cold beverage while you wait or pulling your vehicle right up to the door, we always strive to go the extra mile. That’s why we chose a warranty that goes above and beyond.
Most auto repair warranties expire at the earlier of the two limits, miles or months. The warranty we offer is the opposite. Your warranty will expire after two years or 24,000 miles—whichever benefits you the most.
That means if it takes you three years to put 24,000 miles on your car, your warranty will still be valid for that third year. But if you put 40,000 miles on your car in two years, your warranty will still be valid until the end of the second year.
Our 2-year/24,000-mile warranty is valid at every Christian Brothers location nationwide. If you have your car repaired at our Amarillo location and then the new part fails while you’re on vacation in Atlanta, you’re covered. Simply take your vehicle to any of our locations and we’ll take care of you.
Any limitations and exclusions detailed in your specific repair invoice are in addition to the following and take precedence over the general Terms, Limitations, and Exclusions.
The earliest effective date of the warranty is 7/1/2013.
All warranty service must be authorized by the originating Christian Brothers facility IN ADVANCE. Repairs performed without prior authorization will not be eligible for coverage or reimbursement under this warranty. Authorization is available only during normal Christian Brothers business days and hours (7am – 6pm Monday through Friday, excluding holidays).
Warranty coverage will not exceed the dollar amount of the original repair.
Christian Brothers Automotive may utilize a third-party warranty provider for repairs beyond 25 miles from the originating repair facility. Authorization from this third-party provider must be obtained before warranty repairs are approved or initiated.
The Christian Brothers Automotive Nice difference.® Warranty is a 2-year/24,000-mile limited warranty on labor and new components installed against defects in manufacturer workmanship and materials. Normal operational wear, excessive or abusive use, performance modifications, and commercial use are not applicable.
The following kinds of vehicles are subject to a warranty period limited to and not to extend the written warranty provided by the manufacturer of any such installed part. Labor reimbursement is not eligible:
- Motor homes, including van-conversion chassis.
- Ambulances, including both emergency response and non-emergency patient transportation.
- Transit/school bus
- Tow truck, including both licensed and private use.
- Automotive off-highway use, including registered and non-registered automotive chassis vehicles that are not subject to highway-use tax.
- Package delivery, including US Postal Service vehicles (LLV-FFV) and rural route vehicles.
- Police car/truck/van, including pursuit, cruiser, and prisoner transportation.
- Any vehicle over one (1) ton
- Snow removal, including private, commercial, and municipal. Snow removal is defined as any vehicle equipped with snow blade attachments or mounting hardware.
The following parts are subject to limitations either reducing time and mileage parameters or voiding all stated and implied warranties for approved parts. Labor reimbursement is not eligible.
- Junkyard/salvage yard or used part, defined as any part that has been installed and utilized by any other vehicle, licensed or not.
- Sublet or rebuilt parts, defined as any parts disassembled or reassembled with the intent to repair or refurbish, or any parts produced by a commercially non-recognized industry “remanufacturer.”
- Remanufactured engines, transmissions, differentials, and transfer cases are warrantied only by the remanufacturer. All warranty conditions and coverages are limited to those specified by the remanufacturer and are not included in the Nice difference.® Warranty.
Customer-supplied parts are void of all written, promised, and implied warranties. Labor reimbursement resulting from the failure of any such part, and any damage related to or caused by the installed customer-supplied part, is not eligible. All customer-supplied parts are installed on “as-is” basis and subject to a higher published installation labor rate.