Auto Careers at Christian Brothers Automotive
Join our team of auto repair experts!
At Christian Brothers Automotive, we’ve abided by the principle of “love your neighbor as yourself,” and we believe that includes with those who work for us. We’ve been the name customers can turn to for high-quality and honest car repair and maintenance services, and it’s all thanks to those who have worked hard to make us that way. That’s why we go to great lengths to make sure we’re a fantastic place to work. We don’t just offer jobs: we offer opportunities to grow, advance, and become the best you can be.
What Makes Christian Brothers Automotive Such a Great Place to Work?
Christian Brothers Automotive believes that happy employees are committed employees, and we offer unique culture which is tailored around you. Here are just a few of the great perks of working at Christian Brothers Automotive:
- We give you the tools for success: Our shops are equipped with manufacturer-specific diagnostic tools and state-of-the-art machines to make getting the job done right as quick and simple as possible. Plus our Technician Support Specialists help employees across the country solve difficult problems correctly the first time.
- We offer continued education: The Home Office Support Team provides monthly technical training classes, sales and leadership development courses, and more! Plus you’ll always have access to our exclusive online training and support resources.
- We offer continual training: Our annual Mastering the Difference conference gives shop and counter staff the ability to learn from established professionals and even win a brand-new SUV!
- We offer hands-on learning opportunities: Our work environment is designed to help you continue to learn, grow, and improve your skills with a teamwork-oriented culture and engaging events.
- We give you weekends off: Whereas many other shops will be open six or even seven days a week, we want to give you the opportunity to spend time with your family without sacrificing opportunities to grow and advance. All of our established locations are closed on weekends to give you the chance to do just that!
We also offer a wealth of advancement opportunities and ways to grow your career while at Christian Brothers Automotive. Some of our technicians have gone on to obtain Master Technician certifications, own their own Christian Brothers Automotive franchise, or even taken up roles in our home office!
With locations in 26 states and over two hundred locations nationwide,
we’re sure to have the perfect opportunity for you!
Check out our available positions and apply on our careers website today.