About Christian Brothers Automotive
Since 1982, Christian Brothers Automotive has sought to change the way customers think about auto service by providing knowledgeable, honest, and genuine car repairs. Since that time, we have assisted countless individuals and families with their auto service needs and gotten them back on the road with as little hassle as possible.
No passage sums up our approach to customer service better than this one: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Even after more than 34 years of business in 22 states, this simple idea continues to guide our policies and practices. We don’t just care about providing our clients with exemplary auto service once, we want to invest in the health of their vehicles and remain their auto service partner for many years to come. That’s why we still approach auto repair work with transparency, integrity, and compassion.
How has this commitment to above-and-beyond service been received by our customers? We survey our customer base regularly to see how we’re doing and where we can improve.
Here are the average customer service ratings for all our locations:
- 91% of customers said it was easy to schedule an appointment
- 98% said they were greeted in a prompt and friendly manner
- 95% said they were satisfied with the explanation of services
- 96% said the services were performed to their satisfaction
- 96% said the services were performed in a timely manner
- 96% were happy with the quality of the work performed
- 99% said the facility was clean
- 96% were happy with the experience
- 98% said they would return
- 97% said they would recommend the facility to a friend
Want to learn more about the incredible service and accommodations behind these ratings? Find out more about our company’s history and leadership, our Nice difference.® warranty, our community involvement, and our car tips.