1. Schedule Your Appointment
Whether scheduling online or over the phone be sure and let us know what you're experiencing so we can provide fast and accurate service advice.
2. Diagnostics and Inspections
Drop off your vehicle and the shop will get to work with inspections and diagnostics using the same equipment as the manufacturers to determine issues and next steps.
3. Digital Vehicle Inspection Report and Estimate
Following the diagnosis we will text you a digital vehicle inspection report, containing pictures and videos of our findings and recommendations.
4. Review and Approval
A service advisor will reach out to walk you through the findings and recommendations to determine how you would like to proceed, or you can approve work directly in your DVI.
5. Work Performed or Scheduled
Most work can be completed immediately, or scheduled based on parts and customer availability.
How Christian Brothers Automotive Can Help
Signs You Need Brake Repair
At Christian Brothers Automotive New Albany, we understand that your vehicle is an essential part of your everyday life. When it comes to safety, there's no component more critical than your car's brake system. That's why we want to help you recognize the common signs that your car may need our expert brake repair services.
- Noise When Braking: Are your brakes making a screeching or grinding noise? That's your car telling you it's time for a brake check. These sounds often indicate worn-out brake pads. Don't ignore this warning sign, as delaying could result in more costly repairs.
- Car Pulling to One Side: If your vehicle pulls to one side when you brake, it may indicate a problem with the brake linings or a malfunctioning brake caliper.
- Vibration While Braking: A vibrating brake pedal usually suggests that your rotors are warped. This issue requires immediate attention to ensure your safety on the road.
- Increased Stopping Distance: If you've noticed that your car takes longer to stop than usual, it's a strong indication that your brakes are wearing out and need professional attention.
At Christian Brothers Automotive New Albany, we don't just fix your car - we believe in providing a positive customer experience with clear communication, friendly service, and expert advice. If you've noticed any of these signs, don't wait. Act now and ensure your safety on the road. Contact Christian Brothers Automotive New Albany today for the best brake repair services.
Why Choose Christian Brothers Automotive New Albany?
- Locally Owned and Operated: We're part of the New Albany community and take pride in serving our neighbors with integrity and respect.
- Comfortable Waiting Area: Enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi and refreshments in our clean, comfortable waiting area while we service your vehicle.
- Courtesy Inspections: We offer courtesy inspections with every service to help you stay ahead of potential issues and maintain your car's performance.
- Warranty: Gain peace of mind with our 3-year/36,000-mile Nice Difference® warranty.
Q. "Why is my ABS light on?"There are several reasons your vehicles anti-lock brake system light might be on. The four common reasons that typically cause this light to turn on include a malfunctioning ABS module, low levels in the fluid reservoir, broken wheel speed sensors, or the system is turned off. Learn more here.
Q. "How long will my brake pads last?"There is no perfect answer to this. Brake pads can last up to 70,000 miles while others will need to be replaced as early as 25,000 miles. The type of vehicle you drive, how you use your vehicle and your driving style are all factors to consider. If you are interested in learning more about brake pad wear and how to extend its lifespan click here.
Q. "When do I need to change my brake fluid?"Along with the type of brake fluid, your car’s owner manual will indicate how often you need your brake fluid flushed and replaced. In general, brake fluids flushes are recommended every 30,000 miles or two years. Click here to learn more.
Q. "Do you offer a warranty?"As part of our Nice difference.® commitment to providing our customers the best auto service experience possible, we also offer a3-year/36,000-mile warranty on all the work that we do. We offer this warranty at every Christian Brothers Automotive nationwide, and it will be honored at any location, regardless of which branch did the initial work.
Q. "What is a Digital Vehicle Inspection?"With a complimentary Digital Vehicle Inspection (DVI) on every visit, you’ll see firsthand photos of your vehicle from under the hood. We’ll let you know if everything is functioning properly or if there are any areas of concern. You can even approve or deny our service recommendations, all straight from your smartphone, or you can, of course, give us a call and we’ll explain our findings in further detail.
Q. "Can you provide service under my extended warranty?"Yes. At Christian Brothers Automotive, we work with all major extended warranty providers to make needed repairs for our customers. If you have an extended warranty, you can discuss your carrier with our team when scheduling an appointment and confirm that the work will be covered. You can find a partial list of the extended warranty companies we work with here.
Hear What Our Customers Had to Say About Us
"I liked the customer service and going above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable while waiting in the store for my vehicle work to be done, specifically being offered a nice hot coffee with creamer."