Christian Brothers Automotive Springfield will help your car stand up to the heat. Our ASE-certified technicians will perform a full cooling system check. We make sure the radiator, coolant, hoses, water pump and cooling pump are in peak condition to keep your car cool.
Other ways to keep your car’s air conditioning running:
- Make sure your car isn’t leaking anti-freeze or another fluid. If the refrigerant levels are low, your car won’t be able to cool properly.
- Keep up with routine maintenance. Regular service checks prevent heat-related problems.
- Try to schedule drives during the cool parts of the day. The early morning or late evening hours put less strain on the car’s AC system.
- Schedule regular oil changes. With your motor oil at the right level, the engine will be properly lubricated and better able to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Have the battery checked. When the outside temperature raises too high, the battery drains more quickly. This can negatively impact the performance of your AC.
Summer driving is rough on your car. However, with proper AC system maintenance, you can stay cool and in control the entire season.