To give some help, Christian Brothers has some advice for you. Keep the following tips in mind anytime fog hits while you are driving:
- Be sure to leave some additional space between yourself and the car in front of you. A little extra time will help you react to anything that might happen on the road.
- Check the weather before you leave home. Give yourself more time to get to your destination if fog is anticipated.
- Watch the lines on the right of the road. This will give you an indication of the way the road is turning.
- Locate your vehicle's fog lights or driving lights. These components improve visibility during foggy weather.
- Make sure you are extra cautious while driving in the fog. It's not worth the risk to drive aggressively. If driving conditions become too difficult, pull over to the side of the road, turn on your hazard lights, and wait for improvement.
We appreciate you reviewing these safety tips for driving in the fog.