Top Six Reasons to Establish an Auto Repair Center Home
Are you aware that your automobile needs should be handled much like your stock portfolio? Your car requires consistent care and attention in order to provide reliability and optimal performance. Find a local auto repair center you can trust for all your vehicle’s needs.
Think of your mechanic like a financial planner—for your car. In many ways, an auto repair center that employs skilled and licensed mechanics resembles your investment planner who holds proper investment licenses.
What criteria should you look for in a long-term relationship with your mechanic?
Similar to a financial investment, your vehicle is a valuable asset. Place your car repair and service needs in experienced hands and knowledgeable care. When you develop a relationship with the skilled technicians at your local Christian Brothers Automotive shop, you’ll benefit from the opportunity to experience trust on a significant level.
2.The Big Picture
Sometimes, you need to view a comprehensive profile of your finances. Likewise, the certified professionals at Christian Brothers Automotive can check the status of your vehicle with a thorough, in-depth analysis of your vehicle’s condition. Afterward, you’ll be able to sit down with a professional and review a detailed list of various services or changes that your car requires to run properly and efficiently.
A long-term look at your future is the best way to organize your portfolio. At Christian Brothers, skilled technicians aim to extend the life of your vehicle, helping prevent potential problems down the road. Routine service checks and maintenance will protect your vehicle from long-term damage and substantial repairs that can result from car maintenance neglect.
4.Opportunities to Improve Your Vehicle
Financial planners offer sound investment advice designed with your well-being in mind. At your local Christian Brothers auto repair center, you’ll receive trustworthy recommendations that can extend the life of your vehicle, as well as improve both its short-term and long-term drivability.
Money is a sensitive topic of conversation and often influences the decision-making process. A professional car inspection can help you avoid any feeling of financial risk altogether. The professionals at Christian Brothers Automotive help customers make informed decisions and ensure that their car receives appropriate service and efficient repair.
Once you’ve formed a solid relationship with your financial planner, you wouldn’t want to leave the security and trust that has been established. This same principle is true with the local auto repair center you choose. The technicians that you’ve gotten to know and come to trust will keep you informed and your vehicle records up-to-date. The result: a well-maintained vehicle and a happy wallet.
Why Use a Christian Brothers Automotive Repair Center?
At Christian Brothers Automotive, we service thousands of cars each year. One of the most common questions we are asked is why car owners should go to an auto repair center instead of a dealership for assistance? Here are three reasons why you should use an auto repair center:
- Professional technicians. Christian Brothers Automotive only employs technicians who are professionally trained and ASE certified to determine the necessary repairs and maintenance schedule for your automobile. They have the training needed to ensure that your vehicle is properly taken care of.
- Knowledge base. We know cars. Our technicians continually participate in continuing education related to the latest techniques and automotive products.
- Recall information. Almost every day there are recall notices pertaining to different vehicle components. Our technicians work hard to stay in the know about whether or not a recall might apply to your vehicle.
- We don’t ever sign a blank work form. This should go without saying, but it is important to know exactly what the auto mechanic plans on doing and how much it will cost before you sign anything. Also, always make sure to get a copy of the agreement. Christian Brothers will keep you informed at every step of the process.
- Sometimes replacement is covered. If you experience a problem with a newer car, chances are that the problem is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. In cases like this, the dealership you purchased the car from is required to replace or fix any problem you have. Christian Brothers is authorized to perform any extended warranty work on almost any vehicle.
- Request name brand equipment. Many “no-name” parts are not approved by your car’s manufacturer. The no-name part might fit in the right place, but there is no telling what other effects it will have on the rest of the vehicle. At Christian Brothers Automotive, all work comes with a warranty on parts and labor for 24 months or 24,000 miles. We’ll make sure your car is safe and road-worthy.
How To Manage A Successful Auto Repair Shop
Successful auto shops have earned their solid reputation and loyal customer bases for a variety of reasons, including honest customer service, technical knowledge and timely responses. As you build your own auto repair franchise, ensure your future success by following principles and tactics that will put your customers’ minds at ease with fair, reliable service.
Be upfront about your values and principles. Be honest and direct in your dealings with customers, employees, and vendors. At Christian Brothers Automotive, we follow a very simple mission: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”
Happy Employees, Happy Customers
Treat your employees well. By doing so, you’ll eliminate turnover and create consistency for your customers. The more often a mechanic interacts with a customer, the more knowledgeable they are about vehicle history and concerns. This relationship leads to better customer service.
Address any customer complaints and solve problems quickly. The longer you wait, the worse the situation can become, for both your reputation and the customer. The vehicle owner will appreciate a prompt, honest response and solution.
In addition to these key guidelines, successful auto repair shops also use the following tactics:
- Make it easy for customers to schedule an appointment
- Greet customers in a friendly, prompt manner when they arrive
- Thoroughly explain the necessary auto services
- Perform services in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean, updated facility
- Offer a guarantee