1. Schedule Your Appointment
Whether scheduling online or over the phone be sure and let us know what you're experiencing so we can provide fast and accurate service advice.
2. Diagnostics and Inspections
Drop off your vehicle and the shop will get to work with inspections and diagnostics using the same equipment as the manufacturers to determine issues and next steps.
3. Digital Vehicle Inspection Report and Estimate
Following the diagnosis we will text you a digital vehicle inspection report, containing pictures and videos of our findings and recommendations.
4. Review and Approval
A service advisor will reach out to walk you through the findings and recommendations to determine how you would like to proceed, or you can approve work directly in your DVI.
5. Work Performed or Scheduled
Most work can be completed immediately, or scheduled based on parts and customer availability.
Our Tune-up Services
Our car and engine tune-up services in Omaha include a comprehensive examination of all critical engine components, ensuring optimal performance and preventing potential problems down the line.
We’ll provide you with the following:
- Diagnostics and Inspections: This involves checking the engine's components and systems to identify any issues that need attention.
- Digital Vehicle Inspection Report and Estimate: We provide a detailed report of your vehicle's condition and an estimate for any necessary repairs.
Regardless of the problem, we’ll diagnose the issue and ensure it’s taken care of quickly so that you can get back on the road sooner.
The Benefits of Auto Tune-Up and Car Maintenance Support with Us
Maintaining your car regularly can extend its lifespan, improve fuel efficiency, and prevent costly repairs in the future. Christian Brothers Automotive Omaha takes pride in offering superior auto tune-up services for cars of all makes and models. From oil changes to brake inspections, our ASE-certified technicians will keep your vehicle running at its best.
When you partner with our team, you can expect the following benefits:
- Honest and Transparent Repair Estimates: We offer honest and transparent repair estimates, which help you understand the exact costs involved to make informed decisions.
- The Nice Difference®: This is our commitment to providing transparent, honest service that keeps you in control of the auto repair process.
- Complimentary Courtesy Inspection: Every time you visit Christian Brothers Automotive, you receive a complimentary courtesy inspection as part of our comprehensive review of your vehicle.
- High-Quality Repairs at Affordable Prices: our skilled auto shop technicians provide high-quality car repairs at a price you can afford.
- Certified Technicians: Every technician on our Omaha team has been fully certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, ensuring quality service.
- Nice Difference Warranty: We provide a unique warranty that sets us apart from other auto repair shops.
Our professional mechanics provide thorough car maintenance, including tire rotations, fluid checks, air filter replacement, and much more. Christian Brothers Automotive Omaha is dedicated to making sure you receive convenient and trustworthy service every time you visit us.
Q. "What is the difference between a tune-up and scheduled maintenance services?"For the most part, a tune-up should be a part of your regular scheduled maintenance services. Scheduled maintenance is aimed at taking preventative measures including all services in a tune-up.
Q. "What is included in a tune-up?"Our tune-ups include a complete analysis of the components that help your car run including Spark plugs, Brakes, Oil and other fluids, Lights, Tires, Filters, and Emissions.
Q. "Why are tune-ups important?"Tune-ups help prevent much larger repairs in the long run, in addition to keeping your vehicle's performance strong.
Q. "What is a Digital Vehicle Inspection?"With a complimentary Digital Vehicle Inspection (DVI) on every visit, you’ll see firsthand photos of your vehicle from under the hood. We’ll let you know if everything is functioning properly or if there are any areas of concern. You can even approve or deny our service recommendations, all straight from your smartphone, or you can, of course, give us a call and we’ll explain our findings in further detail.
Q. "Do you offer a warranty?"As part of our Nice difference.® commitment to providing our customers the best auto service experience possible, we also offer a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty on all the work that we do. We offer this warranty at every Christian Brothers Automotive nationwide, and it will be honored at any location, regardless of which branch did the initial work.
Q. "Do you offer a shuttle service?"Yes! we understand you have a full schedule. Whether you need to get to work, school, or need to attend to other responsibilities, we can take you where you need to go. Click here to learn more.
Hear What Our Customers Had to Say About Us
"I liked the customer service and going above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable while waiting in the store for my vehicle work to be done, specifically being offered a nice hot coffee with creamer."