When you visit Christian Brothers Automotive Tyler for auto service or repair, you’ll find that we put our customers first every step of the way. We call this approach the Nice difference®, and you’ll encounter it from the very first minute you drive onto our lot.
Tyler’s One-Stop Auto Service Center
There’s a lot that sets us apart from other Tyler-area auto service centers. Our Nice difference approach shines through in countless ways — both big and small — that let our customers know they’re always our number one priority.
Here are just a few of the Nice differences you’ll encounter when you choose Christian Brothers Automotive Tyler for auto service and repair:
- Courtesy Inspections: We offer a FREE inspection of all major parts and systems in your vehicle on each visit to our Tyler auto service center.
- Courtesy Shuttle: Customers on the go can take advantage of our Courtesy Shuttle service after their vehicle drop-off.
- Homestyle Amenities: Our clean, comfortable waiting area will make you feel at home, with hot coffee, free Wi-Fi, and calm, family-friendly music.
- Advanced Diagnostics: Our inspections are performed using the same tools, equipment, and tests used by your vehicle’s manufacturer.
- Transparent Communication: When we finish our inspection, we will happily explain any of our findings in detail.
- Honest Estimates: We never overcharge for services, recommend unnecessary work, or hide fees in our estimates.
- ASE-Certification: All auto service technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive Tyler have been tested and certified under the Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) program.
- Top-Quality Parts: When we perform repairs, we only use parts that meet or exceed the standards outlined by your car’s manufacturer.
- Eco-Friendliness: We make auto-service greener by collecting and recycling all discharge oil and scrap metal.
- The Nice Difference Warranty: Our standard 24-month/24,000-mile warranty is active until both conditions are met, giving you added peace of mind.
Visit Our Auto Service Center Today
With Nice differences like these, it’s little wonder that vehicle owners throughout the Tyler area keep coming back to Christian Brothers Automotive Tyler for their auto service needs. We hope you’ll join them and discover the Nice difference for yourself by visiting us the next time your car needs maintenance or repair.
To book a no-cost inspection and/or estimate for your vehicle, call Tyler’s auto service experts.