It’s up to you to maintain the quality of your vehicle and make sure it’s running efficiently. The ASE-certified technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive Montgomery have a few tips to share about how to reduce air pollution created by vehicles and keep your car safe on the road.
Safety first during your drive
It’s in everyone’s best interest to make sure his or her car is safe to drive. Our helpful technicians have a checklist of safety items you can easily check at home:
- Horn works properly
- Brake lights, taillights, headlights, and turn signals all work
- License plate is properly secured
- Tires have enough air and the tread is in good condition
- Side view and rearview mirrors are securely attached
A qualified professional can easily check other mechanical parts regularly. Here’s a list of things your local mechanic should be checking for:
- The air filter is clean
- The brakes are in working order
- Equipment such as the battery, spark plugs, and belts are functioning properly and aren’t ready to be changed
- Your tires don’t need to be rotated or changed
- All the fluids (oil, transmission, brake, radiator, power steering, and windshield fluids) are at their proper levels
Vehicle repairs and maintenance in Montgomery, AL
We care about the safety of you and your family. That’s why we offer complimentary inspections to our customers anytime they have concerns about their vehicle. Our 2-year/24,000-mile Nice Difference Warranty guarantees our work.
Call us at Christian Brothers Automotive in Montgomery, Alabama to schedule a courtesy inspection or maintenance service today. See the nice difference!