About Christian Brothers Dallas, TX
WE WON’T FIX IT IF IT’S NOT BROKEN!
Welcome to Christian Brothers Automotive Midway-George Bush, owned and operated by Cindi Reagan Smith. Mr. Chairman, her Afghan hound and Madame Secretary, her European Golden Retriever are ready to greet you with a friendly wag! We are pet friendly, so feel free to bring your furry friend!
Serving the community since September 2003 has been a blessing and a privilege. We are located on the southeast corner of Midway and the George Bush Turnpike, behind the Wells Fargo Bank. Enter only on Midway between the Shell Station and the Wells Fargo Bank.
- Cindi ended a 35 year nursing career in January ’09 to oversee this location. We seek to glorify God by providing you excellent and honest automotive repair, treating you like a member of our own family. Your trust and confidence is our highest compliment. We are proud to have the right people on the bus.
- You may know our Service Manager, Lenny Patterson from the CBA-Hebron location. He is an ASE certified Master Tech and Service Consultant who has over 30 years of automotive expertise and a passion for helping people. After chatting with Lenny, you’ll see why he has rave customer reviews for his outstanding service.
- Anthony (AJ) Rodrigues, Service Consultant, has extensive automotive knowledge and bends over backwards to be certain you understand exactly what is going on with your vehicle. AJ is our go to shuttle driver and is always happy to entertain you on your way to or from your destination!
- Bryan Barber, an ASE Certified Service Consultant has been in the automotive industry since 2008. You’ll love the way he works to save you money while still offering quality parts.
- Our most recent addition to the Service Team is Tony Martin. Tony has owned an automotive shop in the past and specializes in customer service.
- Martin Collings, a Master L-1 Technician with 29 years of experience has been our lead tech since we opened. Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation, which currently operates over 130 stores in 17 states has presented him with their Top Wrench Award 3 times, recognizing him as one of the top technicians working for Christian Brothers!
- Doug Moody, an avid fisherman, is an ASE Master Certified Technician and holds his L-1certification. Committed to excellence during his 28 year career, his outstanding skills, and positive attitude are a welcome blessing!
- Jim Elliott is ASE Certified and holds his L-1 Certificate. His 20 years of experience in diagnosing and repairing vehicles is essential to getting it right the first time.
- USAF veteran, Dwight Esopenko has 24 years experience with European, Asian and domestic vehicles. A Master L-1 Technician, Dwight is also certified to work on your diesel vehicle. Customers claim their diesel has never run better or gotten such good gas mileage!
- Technician, Cole Thomas is being trained by the cream of the crop and is working towards completing his ASE certifications. We admire and rely on his strong work ethic, skillful thoroughness and dedication. Cole attended the Hunter Alignment School last year and plans to further his training with advanced classes.
Midway is proud to bring the community over 150 combined years of automotive technical expertise! We are a complete automotive repair facility, from oil change to engine change. The company was founded on the simple, old fashioned principles of honesty and integrity. We won’t fix it if it’s not broken!