Today, our Meridian car shop is ready to set the record straight. Here are three auto repair myths, busted by our automotive experts.
1. Every automotive shop wants to rip off customers
Mechanics influence data and embellish symptoms as part of their desire to rip customers off.
The automotive repair industry is built on customer relationships.
- We are a faith-based company operating by the Golden Rule
- Most auto repair businesses are full of honest and hardworking individuals
- Owners know that taking advantage of a customer damages their reputation and harms them in the long run
- We are problem-solvers only looking to help out our customers
Our mission statement is simple: We seek to glorify God by providing ethical and excellent automotive repair service for our customers.
2. Only the dealership can perform certain car repairs
Luxury and foreign cars need to be handled by the dealership, and the dealership offers discounts other shops can’t (or won’t).
Our Idaho car shop has the tools necessary to perform diagnostics and repairs on all makes and models.
- This includes BMW, Volkswagen, Lexus, and Mercedes
- Our ASE-certified technicians have decades of combined industry experience
- We can repair luxury, European, Asian and domestic vehicles
- We often perform the same services at a lower cost than the dealerships charge
- Our shop regularly offers discounts and coupons to guests
- We offer a free courtesy inspection with almost every service
We have an industry-leading, 2-year/24,000-mile Nice Difference Warranty, and intend to give you the best benefit possible.
3. Only the dealerships employ the best auto mechanics
At a dealership, customers pay more to receive the best service possible.
Auto repair technicians, just like any professionals in any industry, range in skill and experience.
- Dealerships do not have exclusive rights to the best automotive experts
- Our technicians provide exceptional customer service every time
- We first ask questions to determine your specific needs and circumstances
- We perform several diagnostic tests to find out all potential repairs and replacements
Our straightforward employees always provide written estimates free of charge and explain our recommendations in clear detail.
Trust the Nice Difference at our shop in Meridian
See the Nice Difference every time you come into our Meridian shop! Our additional amenities include:
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Comfortable lounge area
- Free Wi-Fi
- The friendliest staff in town
Don’t fall victim to the rumors and misconceptions. Trust our myth-busting experts to tell you the truth about your vehicle. To schedule an inspection or car repair today, call Christian Brothers Automotive in Meridian, Idaho. Discover the nice difference!