At Christian Brothers Automotive Clermont, we will help your car stand up to the heat. Call today to schedule a cooling system check and our ASE-certified technicians will make sure the radiator, coolant, hoses, water pump and cooling pump are all in optimal condition to keep your car cool.
Other ways to help ensure your car's cooling system can stand up to the heat:
- Make sure your car isn’t leaking coolant or another fluid. If anti-freeze is leaking or refrigerant levels are low, your car won’t cool properly.
- Keep up with routine maintenance. Regular service checks prevent heat-related problems.
- Do your best to schedule errands and appointments during the cool parts of the day. The early morning or late evening hours put less strain on the car’s cooling system.
- Schedule regular oil changes. With your motor oil at the right level, the engine will be properly lubricated and better able to maintain a consistent temperature.
- Have the battery checked. When the outside temperature raises too high, the battery drains more quickly. This can negatively impact the performance of your AC.
Summers in Clermont, Florida, can be are rough on your vehicle. However, with proper AC system maintenance, you can stay cool and in control all year long.