At Christian Brothers Automotive Greenville, we’re proud to offer a full range of automotive services, covering everything from small tune-ups to major repairs. Every one of our services is performed by our team of expert technicians, and all our clients are treated with the same honest, neighborly approach that has made us famous throughout Greenville, Littleton, and the rest of the South Denver area.
Greenville’s Choice for Auto Service & Repair
It’s not just one thing that sets Christian Brothers Automotive Greenville apart from other local auto service centers. Our service center prides itself on all the many big and small differences that make us unique among Greenville drivers.
- No-Cost Inspections. Having an issue with your vehicle? We can help diagnose the problem. Our team will offer a free, full-vehicle inspection on each visit to our service center.
- ASE-Certification. All of our technicians have been fully certified under the Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) program, meaning your car, van, SUV, or truck will always be in good hands.
- Expert Diagnostics. Our team uses the same diagnostic tools and protocols as your vehicle’s manufacturer.
- Clear Communication. If we find any issues with your vehicle, our team will be happy to explain those issues — along with our recommended solutions — in detail.
- Transparent Pricing. Our estimates contain no inflated costs, unnecessary services, or hidden charges. Instead, we offer a clear, straightforward estimate on any recommended fix or service.
- Top-Quality Parts. We use the same parts used by your vehicle’s manufacturer for most repairs. If we can’t get the same part, we will always use a part that meets or exceeds manufacturer standards.
- Expert Workmanship. We stand by the workmanship of our repairs and will test your vehicle after service to make sure our work meets rigorous post-repair standards.
- Courtesy Shuttles. After checking your vehicle in, we offer a Courtesy Shuttle to get you where you need to be next.
- Green Auto Service. Our auto services keep Greenville green by recycling all discharge oils and scrap metal.
- The Nice Difference® Warranty. Most major repairs performed at our service center include our 2-year, 24,000-mile Nice difference warranty.
Choose Christian Brothers Automotive Greenville
Discover the difference that comes with auto service at Christian Brothers Automotive Greenville. Book a drop off today and find out why so many Greenville-area drivers put their trust in our team.
Call (864) 735-7336 today to book your vehicle’s drop off at Greenville’s trusted auto service center.