As citizens of Oklahoma City, we still need to take care of our air and make sure our cars are running as clean as possible. The technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive Warwick are going to share with you some tips on how to help cut back on vehicle air pollution and keep your car safe on the road.
Practice these green driving tips
Staying on top of your vehicle’s regular maintenance, such as oil and air filter changes, will make sure your car is running properly and efficiently. In addition to regular maintenance, get your car repaired as soon as issues arise. This will help your car run cleaner and help you avoid big repairs later on.
Carpooling with friends and co-workers, driving the speed limit and planning errands and other trips into one outing will help you save money on gas and protect the environment.
Vehicle Safety is important!
It’s in everyone’s best interest to make sure his or her car is in working order and safe to drive. Our ASE-certified technicians put together a checklist of things you can regularly check at home:
- Horn works properly
- Brake lights, taillights, headlights, and turn signals all work
- License plate is properly secured
- Tires have enough air and the tread is in good condition
- Side-view and rear-view mirrors are securely attached
There are some other more involved car parts that should be checked by a professional whenever you have an oil change. Here’s a list of things your local Oklahoma City mechanic should be looking for:
- All the fluids (oil, transmission, brake, radiator, power steering, and windshield fluids) are at their proper levels
- The air filter is clean
- The brakes are in working order
- Equipment such as the battery, spark plugs, and belts are functioning properly and aren’t ready to be changed
- Your tires don’t need to be rotated or changed
Vehicle Repairs and Maintenance in Oklahoma
At Christian Brothers Automotive Warwick, we care about more than just your vehicle – we also care about you! We always want to make sure your car is in great working order and is as safe as possible for you and your loved ones. Our 2-year/24,000-mile Nice Difference warranty guarantees our services.
See the nice difference and call us today to schedule a courtesy inspection. Our professional staff will make sure your car is safe, clean and reliable!