1. Schedule Your Appointment
Whether scheduling online or over the phone be sure and let us know what you're experiencing so we can provide fast and accurate service advice.
2. Diagnostics and Inspections
Drop off your vehicle and the shop will get to work with inspections and diagnostics using the same equipment as the manufacturers to determine issues and next steps.
3. Digital Vehicle Inspection Report and Estimate
Following the diagnosis we will text you a digital vehicle inspection report, containing pictures and videos of our findings and recommendations.
4. Review and Approval
A service advisor will reach out to walk you through the findings and recommendations to determine how you would like to proceed, or you can approve work directly in your DVI.
5. Work Performed or Scheduled
Most work can be completed immediately, or scheduled based on parts and customer availability.
Tire Rotation and Balance
Tire Rotation Service
At Christian Brothers Automotive Alamo Heights, our ASE-certified technicians use the latest technology and equipment to perform tire rotation and balance services. We offer a comprehensive inspection of your tires to ensure they are in good condition and properly inflated. We also provide a detailed report of any issues we find, along with recommendations for repairs or replacements if necessary.
Don't wait until it's too late to maintain your vehicle's tires. Contact Christian Brothers Automotive Alamo Heights today to schedule your tire rotation service and keep your car running safely and efficiently.
Benefits of Tire Rotation
Tire rotation offers several significant benefits for both safety and cost-effectiveness. Top benefits include:
- Even Tread Wear: Tires tend to wear unevenly due to differences in vehicle weight distribution, driving habits, and road conditions. Front tires, for example, may wear more quickly on the outer edges due to steering, while rear tires may wear more evenly. By rotating tires regularly, you’ll ensure that each tire will help distribute your vehicle's wear more evenly. This even tread wear extends the overall lifespan of your tires, allowing them to perform at their best, for longer.
- Improved Traction and Handling: Unevenly worn tires can negatively impact a vehicle's traction and handling, reducing performance and safety. Tires with uneven wear patterns may cause your car to poorly handle adverse weather conditions such as rain or snow. With regular tire rotation, you’ll maintain consistent tread depth across all tires. This enhances traction and handling, providing better control and stability when driving.
- Maximized Fuel Efficiency: Unevenly worn tires can create additional resistance and drag, requiring more effort from the engine to propel your vehicle. This increased rolling resistance can result in decreased fuel efficiency. By ensuring that all tires wear evenly, tire rotation helps maintain optimal rolling conditions, reducing unnecessary friction and improving fuel efficiency. This not only benefits the environment by reducing fuel consumption and emissions, but also helps you save money over time!
Q. "How often should you rotate your tires?"As a general rule of thumb, we recommend rotating your tires every 5,000 - 6,000 miles (although your driving style and vehicle types should also be taken into consideration). Rotating front and rear tires helps to ensure your tread wears down more evenly, optimizing your tire performance and extending its lifespan.
Q. "How do I tell if I need my tires rotated?"If you notice uneven wear across your tires or vibrations when driving, it may be time for a rotation.
Q. "How long should my tires last?"Your tire’s lifetime in mileage will depend on your maintenance and driving habits. Your tires could last up to 60,000 miles if you take good care of them, but this mileage will decrease if you don’t perform regular tire rotations.
Q. "How do tire rotations make my tires last longer?"Tire rotations help prevent uneven wear amongst your tires. Thus, improving the lifespan and preventing any handling issues from a worn-out tire.
Q. "What is a Digital Vehicle Inspection?"With a complimentary Digital Vehicle Inspection (DVI) on every visit, you’ll see firsthand photos of your vehicle from under the hood. We’ll let you know if everything is functioning properly or if there are any areas of concern. You can even approve or deny our service recommendations, all straight from your smartphone, or you can, of course, give us a call and we’ll explain our findings in further detail.
Q. "Do you offer a warranty?"As part of our Nice difference.® commitment to providing our customers the best auto service experience possible, we also offer a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty on all the work that we do. We offer this warranty at every Christian Brothers Automotive nationwide, and it will be honored at any location, regardless of which branch did the initial work.
Hear What Our Customers Had to Say About Us
"I liked the customer service and going above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable while waiting in the store for my vehicle work to be done, specifically being offered a nice hot coffee with creamer."