1. Schedule Your Appointment
Whether scheduling online or over the phone be sure and let us know what you're experiencing so we can provide fast and accurate service advice.
2. Diagnostics and Inspections
Drop off your vehicle and the shop will get to work with inspections and diagnostics using the same equipment as the manufacturers to determine issues and next steps.
3. Digital Vehicle Inspection Report and Estimate
Following the diagnosis we will text you a digital vehicle inspection report, containing pictures and videos of our findings and recommendations.
4. Review and Approval
A service advisor will reach out to walk you through the findings and recommendations to determine how you would like to proceed, or you can approve work directly in your DVI.
5. Work Performed or Scheduled
Most work can be completed immediately, or scheduled based on parts and customer availability.
Comprehensive Transmission Services
Whether you drive a car, truck, or SUV, our team is equipped to handle all types of transmission repairs and maintenance. Our transmission services include:
- Transmission fluid flush and replacement
- Transmission filter replacement
- Transmission diagnostics and repairs
- Transmission fluid leak repairs
- Clutch repair and replacement
- Transmission rebuilds and replacements
Why Choose Christian Brothers Automotive Robinhood?
When it comes to transmission services, you need a reliable and trustworthy auto shop. Here's why you can trust Christian Brothers Automotive Robinhood:
- Expert Technicians: Our technicians are ASE-certified and have years of experience in handling transmission repairs and maintenance.
- Quality Parts and Tools: We use only high-quality parts and state-of-the-art tools to ensure optimal performance and durability.
- Honest Assessments: We believe in transparent communication and will provide you with an honest assessment of your vehicle's transmission needs.
- Friendly Customer Service: Our team is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and will go above and beyond to address your concerns and answer any questions you may have.
- Fair Pricing: We offer competitive pricing for our transmission services without compromising on quality.
Schedule Your Transmission Service Today
Don't wait until your transmission issues worsen. Contact Christian Brothers Automotive Robinhood in Winston-Salem, NC, to schedule your transmission service today. Our friendly staff is ready to assist you and ensure your vehicle's transmission is in top shape.
Q. "What factors determine the price of transmission repair?"Many different factors go into determining costs of transmission repair. The major factor is what type of vehicle you drive. The year, make and model of the car, determine how much parts and labor will cost. Another factor is how much damage the transmission has sustained. Your transmission should last a minimum of 100,000 miles by servicing your transmission on a regular basis.
Q. "What does automatic transmission service include?"Fluid is first drained from the pan during an automatic transmission service. A new transmission filter is installed with a new pan gasket once the pan has been removed. Finally, fresh automatic transmission fluid (ATF) is used to refill the vehicle.
Q. "Is there a difference between a transmission fluid change and flush?"During a transmission fluid and filter change, it’s only the fluid in the pan that is drained and replaced with new ATF. Four to five quarts of fluid will typically be replaced in this process, while nine to thirteen quarts are replaced during a full transmission fluid flush. The difference in amounts is because the complete flush drains the entire system.
Q. "Do you offer a shuttle service?"Yes! we understand you have a full schedule. Whether you need to get to work, school, or need to attend to other responsibilities, we can take you where you need to go. Click here to learn more.
Q. "Do you offer a warranty?"As part of our Nice difference.® commitment to providing our customers the best auto service experience possible, we also offer a3-year/36,000-mile warranty on all the work that we do. We offer this warranty at every Christian Brothers Automotive nationwide, and it will be honored at any location, regardless of which branch did the initial work.
Q. "Can you provide service under my extended warranty?"Yes. At Christian Brothers Automotive, we work with all major extended warranty providers to make needed repairs for our customers. If you have an extended warranty, you can discuss your carrier with our team when scheduling an appointment and confirm that the work will be covered. You can find a partial list of the extended warranty companies we work with here.
Hear What Our Customers Had to Say About Us
"I liked the customer service and going above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable while waiting in the store for my vehicle work to be done, specifically being offered a nice hot coffee with creamer."