1. Schedule Your Appointment
Whether scheduling online or over the phone be sure and let us know what you're experiencing so we can provide fast and accurate service advice.
2. Diagnostics and Inspections
Drop off your vehicle and the shop will get to work with inspections and diagnostics using the same equipment as the manufacturers to determine issues and next steps.
3. Digital Vehicle Inspection Report and Estimate
Following the diagnosis we will text you a digital vehicle inspection report, containing pictures and videos of our findings and recommendations.
4. Review and Approval
A service advisor will reach out to walk you through the findings and recommendations to determine how you would like to proceed, or you can approve work directly in your DVI.
5. Work Performed or Scheduled
Most work can be completed immediately, or scheduled based on parts and customer availability.
Why Regular Oil Changes Matter
- Smoother Performance: Fresh oil lubricates your engine's moving parts, reducing friction and ensuring your car performs at its best.
- Cool and Collected: Oil helps in dissipating heat, preventing your engine from overheating during your Whitestown adventures.
- Protection Against Contaminants: Over time, oil can become dirty, filled with debris, and lose its effectiveness. Regular changes keep your engine clean and protected.
- Longevity Boost: An engine that's well-lubricated and protected by clean oil is likely to last longer, saving you time and money in the long run.
Customized Oil Choices
Selecting the right oil for your vehicle is crucial. We offer a range of options to cater to your vehicle's specific needs right here in Whitestown:
- Regular Oils: A dependable choice for everyday driving around Whitestown.
- Blend Oils: Combining the best of both worlds, these oils offer enhanced protection and performance.
- Full Synthetic Oils: Engineered for ultimate performance, these oils are a fantastic choice for Whitestown's diverse weather conditions.
When Should You Get an Oil & Filter Change?
The timing of oil and filter changes varies based on factors like your driving habits, the type of oil used, and your vehicle's make and model. On average, it's recommended to get an oil change every 5,000 to 7,500 miles or every six months to a year, whichever comes first.
Keep Your Vehicle in Peak Condition
When it's time for your next oil change, trust the experts at Christian Brothers Automotive Eagle Township!
We're here to serve the Whitestown community with dependable, capable, and compassionate oil change services. Let us help you keep your vehicle performing at its best, no matter where your Whitestown adventures take you!
Q. "What happens if I wait too long for an oil change?"Your oil helps lubricate and absorb heat within your engine. If you wait too long to get an oil change, your engine will eventually have severe and costly issues. Luckily oil changes are relatively inexpensive and have a quick service time. Click here to learn more about the consequences of not replacing your vehicle's oil.
Q. "What type of oil should I get for my vehicle?"This depends on what vehicle you drive. Each type has its own benefits such as life expectancy or price. If you are unsure what type of oil is right for your car, we can help you determine the best option for you.
Q. "How much oil does my vehicle require?"Most vehicles hold between 5 and 8 quarts, but it largely depends on the size of your engine.
Q. "What is a Digital Vehicle Inspection?"With a complimentary Digital Vehicle Inspection (DVI) on every visit, you’ll see firsthand photos of your vehicle from under the hood. We’ll let you know if everything is functioning properly or if there are any areas of concern. You can even approve or deny our service recommendations, all straight from your smartphone, or you can, of course, give us a call and we’ll explain our findings in further detail.
Q. "Do you offer a warranty?"As part of our Nice difference.® commitment to providing our customers the best auto service experience possible, we also offer a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty on all the work that we do. We offer this warranty at every Christian Brothers Automotive nationwide, and it will be honored at any location, regardless of which branch did the initial work.
Q. "Can you provide service under my extended warranty?"Yes. At Christian Brothers Automotive, we work with all major extended warranty providers to make needed repairs for our customers. If you have an extended warranty, you can discuss your carrier with our team when scheduling an appointment and confirm that the work will be covered. You can find a partial list of the extended warranty companies we work with here.
Hear What Our Customers Had to Say About Us
"I liked the customer service and going above and beyond to make sure I was comfortable while waiting in the store for my vehicle work to be done, specifically being offered a nice hot coffee with creamer."