We constantly face customers operating under misconceptions about their vehicle or our auto repair shop.
Today, our Olathe car shop is ready to set the record straight. Here are three auto repair myths, busted by our automotive industry experts.
1. Every automotive shop wants to rip off customers
Mechanics use their intimate knowledge of the vehicle’s complex operation to baffle or take advantage of vulnerable customers.
The automotive repair industry is built on relationships.
- We are a faith-based company operating by the Golden Rule
- Most auto repair businesses are full of honest and hardworking individuals
- Owners know that taking advantage of a customer damages their reputation and harms them in the long run
- We are problem-solvers only looking to help out our customers
Our mission statement is simple: We seek to glorify God by providing ethical and excellent automotive repair service for our customers.
2. Only the dealership can perform certain car repairs
The dealership has a better understanding of each particular vehicle. Foreign and luxury vehicles especially need to be serviced by the dealership.
Our Olathe car shop has the tools necessary to perform diagnostics and repairs on all makes and models.
- This includes BMW, Lexus, Volkswagen, and Mercedes
- Our ASE-certified technicians have decades of combined industry experience
- We can repair luxury, European, Asian, German and domestic vehicles
- We often perform the same services at a lower cost than the dealerships charge
- Our shop regularly offers discounts and coupons to guests
- We offer a free courtesy inspection with almost every service
We have an industry-leading, 2-year/24,000-mile Nice Difference Warranty, and intend to give you the best benefit possible.
3. Only the dealerships employ the best auto mechanics
Dealerships also have better mechanics, better tools and better customer service than an independent auto repair shop.
Auto repair technicians, just like any professionals in any industry, range in skill and experience.
- Dealerships do not have exclusive rights to the best automotive experts
- Our technicians provide exceptional customer service every time
- We first ask questions to determine your specific needs and circumstances
- We perform several diagnostic tests to find out all potential repairs and replacements
Our staff always provides written estimates free of charge and explains our recommendations in clear detail.
Trust the Nice Difference at our shop in Olathe
See the Nice Difference every time you come into our Olathe shop! Our additional amenities include:
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Comfortable lounge area
- Free Wi-Fi
- The friendliest staff in town
Don’t fall victim to the rumors and misconceptions. Trust our myth-busting experts to tell you the truth about your vehicle. To schedule an inspection or car repair today, call Christian Brothers Automotive in Olathe, Kansas. Discover the nice difference!