Our staff constantly faces customers operating under misconceptions about their vehicle or our auto repair shop.
Today, our Lake Worth car shop is ready to set the record straight. Here are three auto repair myths, busted by our automotive industry experts.
1. Every automotive shop wants to rip off customers
Mechanics use their familiar understanding of the vehicle’s intricate operation to baffle or take advantage of vulnerable customers.
- The automotive repair industry is built on relationships.
- We are a faith-based company operating by the Golden Rule
- Most auto repair businesses are full of honest and hardworking individuals
- Owners know that taking advantage of a customer damages their reputation and harms them in the long run
- We are problem-solvers only looking to help out our customers
Our mission statement says it all: We seek to glorify God by providing ethical and excellent automotive repair service for our customers.
2. Only the dealership can perform certain auto repairs
The dealership has a complete understanding of each vehicle. Foreign and luxury vehicles especially need to be serviced by the dealership.
Our Lake Worth car shop has the equipment necessary to perform diagnostic tests and repairs on all makes and models.
- This includes BMW, Lexus, Volkswagen, and Mercedes
- Our ASE-certified technicians have decades of combined industry experience
- We can repair luxury, Asian, German, Italian and domestic vehicles
- We often perform the same services at a lower cost than the dealerships charge
- Our shop regularly offers discounts and coupons to guests
- We offer a free courtesy inspection with almost every service
Our Texas shop has an industry-leading, 2-year/24,000-mile Nice Difference Warranty. We intend to give you the best benefit possible.
3. Only the dealerships employ the best auto mechanics
Dealerships also have better auto mechanics, better tools and better customer service than any independent auto repair shop.
Auto repair technicians, just like any professionals in any industry, range in skill and experience.
- Dealerships do not have exclusive rights to the best automotive experts
- Our technicians provide exceptional customer service every time
- We first ask questions to determine your specific needs and circumstances
- We perform several diagnostic tests to find out all potential repairs and replacements
Our friendly employees always provide written estimates free of charge and explain our recommendations in clear detail.
Trust the Nice Difference at our shop in Lake Worth
See the Nice Difference every time you come into our Lake Worth shop!
Our additional amenities include:
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Comfortable lounge area
- Free Wi-Fi
- The friendliest staff in town
Don’t fall victim to the rumors and misconceptions. Trust our myth-busting experts to tell you the truth about your vehicle. To schedule an inspection or car repair today, call Christian Brothers Automotive in Lake Worth, Texas. See the nice difference!