At Christian Brothers Automotive Granbury, our ethical, honest staff is on a mission to serve.
That’s why we educate each guest on their vehicle, including repair and maintenance needs. With the right information, any North Texas driver can make sound, informed decisions about car repair.
Our Granbury auto repair shop is just one in a nationwide network of Christian Brothers Automotive stores. Each location is individually owned and operated by a family in that community. This gives our dedicated staff the ability to become the hands and feet of Jesus in the auto repair industry.
How does our Granbury car shop make auto service convenient?
Our expertly trained, ASE-certified technicians have over 90 years’ combined experience. They utilize the latest technology and diagnostic equipment to:
- Determine what is going on with your vehicle
- Determine what is required to perform the repair
- Determine the time needed to complete the work
Our professionals can then explain or show you a video illustrating your problem and, if you would like, we can go into the shop so you can see the needed repair item for yourself.
In addition to outstanding automotive repair service, our facility offers several amenities for your convenience. These include:
- A clean, comfortable waiting area with free Wi-Fi
- A complimentary courtesy shuttle
- Emails or text messages with estimates and videos
Regardless of your needs, our shop is ready to serve! We put all diagnostic and labor fees right on the invoice, rather than hidden in the fine print. You never have to worry about being pressured into a sale or surprised by additional charges.
What is the Nice Difference at our Granbury auto repair shop?
In addition to ASE-certified automotive specialists, we’re able to repair and maintain all makes and models of vehicles, both domestic and European. Very few service and repair facilities can make that claim!
So what encompasses the “Nice Difference”?
- We walk you through the repair process
- The owner or a manager is always on site to answer questions
- 2-year/24,000-mile Nice Difference Warranty
- Only high-quality products and parts are used
- Almost every service comes with a free courtesy inspection
Don’t let vehicle service become an inconvenience. Trust the friendly neighborhood experts to find the right fix the first time. To schedule an inspection or car repair today, call Christian Brothers Automotive in Granbury, Texas. See the meaning of the nice difference!