The staff at Christian Brothers Automotive Frisco West busts car repair myths every day.
We constantly face customers who have misguided beliefs about their vehicle or our auto repair shop.
Today, our West Frisco auto shop is ready to tell the truth about car repair. Here are three auto repair myths, busted by our automotive industry experts.
1. Every automotive shop wants to rip off customers
Mechanics manipulate data and exaggerate symptoms as part of their desire to rip customers off.
We know the automotive repair industry is built on solid customer relationships.
- We are a faith-based company operating by the Golden Rule
- Most auto repair businesses are full of honest and hardworking individuals
- Owners know that taking advantage of a customer damages their reputation and harms them in the long run
- We are problem-solvers only looking to help out our customers
Our mission statement is simple: We seek to glorify God by providing ethical and excellent automotive repair service for our customers.
2. Only the dealership can perform certain car repairs
Foreign and luxury vehicles need to be serviced by the dealership, which can offer discounts other shops can’t (or won’t).
Our Frisco car shop has the tools necessary to perform diagnostics and repairs on all makes and models.
- This includes BMW, Lexus, Volkswagen, and Mercedes
- Our ASE-certified technicians have decades of combined industry experience
- We can repair luxury, European, Asian, German and domestic vehicles
- We often perform the same services at a lower cost than the dealerships charge
- Our shop regularly offers discounts and coupons to guests
- We offer a free courtesy inspection with almost every service
We have an industry-leading, 2-year/24,000-mile Nice Difference Warranty. Our staff intends to give you the best deal possible.
3. Only the dealerships employ the best auto mechanics
At a dealership, you’re paying more to receive the best auto service possible.
Auto repair technicians, just like any professionals in any industry, range in skill and experience.
- Dealerships do not have exclusive rights to the best automotive experts
- Our technicians provide exceptional customer service every time
- We first ask questions to determine your specific needs and circumstances
- We perform several diagnostic tests to find out all potential repairs and replacements
Our West Frisco staff always provides written estimates free of charge and explains our recommendations in clear detail.
Trust the Nice Difference at our shop in Frisco
See the Nice Difference every time you come into our Frisco shop! Our additional amenities include:
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Comfortable lounge area
- Free Wi-Fi
- The friendliest staff in town
Don’t fall victim to the rumors and misconceptions. Trust our myth-busting experts to tell you the truth about your vehicle. To schedule an inspection or car repair today, call Christian Brothers Automotive Frisco West in Frisco, Texas. Recognize the nice difference!