That’s why our ethical, honest staff members educate each guest on their vehicle, including repair and maintenance needs. Having the right information is essential to make sound, informed decisions about car repair.
Our San Antonio auto repair shop is just one in a nationwide network of Christian Brothers Automotive stores. Each location is independently owned and operated by a family in that particular community. This gives our dedicated staff the ability to become the hands and feet of Jesus in the auto repair industry.
How does our San Antonio car shop make auto service convenient?
Our professionally trained, ASE-certified technicians utilize the latest diagnostic equipment. With these tools, we can:
- Determine what is going on with your car
- Determine what it required to repair the car
- Determine the cost for the car repair
Our specialists can then show you a video illustrating your problem and, if you would like, we can go into the shop so you can see the problem for yourself.
In addition to exceptional automotive repair service, our San Antonio shop offers several amenities for your convenience. These include:
- A clean, comfortable lounging area
- The cleanest bathroom in the neighborhood
- Free Wi-Fi in the waiting area
- A complimentary courtesy shuttle
- Trained technicians using the latest technology
- Emails with invoices and visuals
We put all diagnostic and labor fees right on the invoice, rather than hidden in the fine print. You never have to worry about being pressured into a sale or surprised by additional charges. Regardless of your needs, our shop is ready to serve!
What is the Nice Difference at our San Antonio auto repair shop?
In addition to ASE-certified automotive specialists, we’re able to service all makes and models for mechanical and maintenance repairs. We can perform any service the dealership can.
We can also service all fleet management companies. Our technicians regularly service light-duty diesel trucks and cars for companies managing their own fleets. Like personal cars, these vehicles are covered by our extended warranties.
So what encompasses the “Nice Difference”?
- We walk you through the repair process
- The owner or a manager is always on site to answer questions
- AAA Texas certified
- RepairPal.com certified
- 2-year/24,000-mile Nice Difference Warranty
- Only high-quality products and parts are used
- Almost every service comes with a free courtesy inspection
Don’t let car service become an inconvenience. Trust the friendly neighborhood experts to find the right fix the first time. To schedule an inspection or car repair today, call Christian Brothers Automotive Alamo Heights in San Antonio, Texas. Discover the meaning of the nice difference!